HiTen has teamed up with ACT Building Systems, the leading cold formed engineering software in The United States. Together, we have created the most comprehensive design and order management software for the Australian steel building market, fully compliant to local building codes and is ShedSafe certified.
We provide independent distributors with the latest, cutting-edge technology to design and order-manage steel building packages with your preferred suppliers.
HiTen’s revenues are derived by a small transaction fee charged to all participating suppliers – not to distributors. We do not mark up the material costs, engineering, or software fees, providing HiTen distributors with the best opportunity to make sales.
Key System Features:
- Design Functionality – HiTen offers the most advanced shed design program available. Our design system calculates the steel profile properties, not table spans, giving you the ability to custom design any shed including unique designs like gambrel barns, lean-tos on lean-tos, lean-tos on end walls, mezzanines, diaphragm bracing, moment frames, centre column designs, insulated panel designs and much, much more.
- EDI Integration – HiTen provides integration services with our participating suppliers. Your orders can be sent electronically into the manufacturers ERP system, reducing errors caused by human interface.
- Customised Price Files – Add your preferred accessory suppliers, foundations costs, installation costs, and build a customised price file that works for you.
- BOM Editing – View and edit your Bill of Materials at the quote stage or at the order stage.
- Automated Engineering – Instantly access signed engineering documents for council submittal on no-error designed buildings.
- Custom Engineering – HiTen provides design engineering for all states and territories. Our engineering team is made of cold formed steel specialist that can handle the most complex steel solutions.
- Covid Safe – Our cloud-based engineering allows you design, quote, sell and order manage shed projects from anywhere there is an Internet connection.
- Online Shed Designer – Ability to provide your customers with online design tools to easily design their next shed on your website and submit it for a price, HiTen’s online shed Designer reduces the time to design and generate a quotation by up to 90%.
- Multiple Supplier Options – Select from the largest network of steel building component suppliers and obtain the best value for you and your customers.
- Value Add Functionality – Continuous software and engineering development to reduce costs and improve your performance.