Benefits with HiTen by your side..
HiTen has teamed up with ACT Building Systems, the leading cold formed engineering software provider in the U.S. Together, we have created the most sophisticated shed design and order management software for the Australian market, fully compliant to Australian building codes and ShedSafe certified.
We provide HiTen independent distributors with the latest, cutting-edge technology to design and order-manage steel shed packages with their preferred suppliers.
HiTen’s revenues are derived by a transaction fee charged to all participating suppliers, much like Amazon or eBay. We do not mark up the material costs, engineering, or software fees, providing shed businesses and builders with the best opportunity to make sales.
Key System Features:
- Design Functionality – HiTen offers the most advanced shed design program available. Our design system calculates the steel profile properties, not table spans, giving you the ability to custom design any shed including unique designs like gambrel barns, lean-tos on lean-tos, lean-tos on end walls, mezzanines, diaphragm bracing, moment frames, centre column designs, insulated panel designs and much, much more.
- EDI Integration – HiTen provides integration services with our participating suppliers. Your orders can be sent electronically into the manufacturers ERP system, reducing errors caused by human interface.
- Customised Price Files – Add your preferred accessory suppliers, foundations costs, installation costs, and build a customised price file that works for you.
- BOM Editing – View and edit your Bill of Materials at the quote stage or order stage.
- Automated Engineering – Instantly access signed engineering documents for council submittal on no-error designed sheds.
- Custom Engineering – HiTen provides shed engineering for all states and territories. Our engineering team is made of cold formed steel specialist that can handle the most complex steel solutions.
- ShedSafe – HiTen’s shed engineering has been audited by the Australian Steel Institute’s ShedSafe division. ShedSafe has accredited HiTen’s designs to be compliant with the BCA with site-specific engineering.
- CovidSafe – Our cloud based engineering allows you design, quote, sell and order manage shed projects from anywhere there is an Internet connection.
- Profit – In HiTen, your gross profit is added after materials costs, delivery, engineering, and software fees are applied, providing accurate purchasing and accounting details every time.
- Online Shed Designer – Ability to provide your customers with online design tools to easily design their next shed on your website and submit it for a price, HiTen’s online shed Designer reduces the time to design and generate a quotation by up to 90%.
- Multiple Supplier Options – Select your preferred suppliers to obtain the best value for you and your customers. Choose from Lysaght, Metroll, Stramit and Stratco and buy Australian made with Colorbond and Bluescope warranties, including the full range of Australian coatings such as Zincalume, Colorbond Contemporary, Colorbond Classic, Colorbond Matt and Colorbond Ultra.
- Value Add Functionality – Continuous development.
- Ability to access and edit the bill of materials for all your orders.
- Ability to choose where to consolidate the shed kit with accurate freight costing.
- Integrated SiteCheck software to determine site-specific design loads are accurately applied to all designs.
- Optimise function provided to recommend the best and cheapest shed design by bay size, girt and purlin sizes and spacings.
- Optimise function provided to use end wall columns and centre mullions as door jambs.
- No waiting engineering – automated engineering available to instantly download signed engineering forms for council.
- CRM available to run business reports and to access past order documents, drawings, and other important information.
- Support – Exceptional support offered!
- Construction packages printable at the quote or order stage.
- Software training videos available.
- Installation manuals and videos available.
- Knowledge base available to access all participating supplier manuals, data sheets and brochures.
- Online chat available with our support team.
- Marketing – Generate more leads!
- Co-Op Marketing plan offered to all HiTen distributors
- Website and email services available
- Digital marketing and social media services available
- Lead pool – Ability to access quote request from our continuously growing lead pool.
We make the process simple!