Hello Shed Fans.
The last days to place shed orders for pre-Christmas holiday deliveries are coming fast in October.
Metroll – Oct 1st
Stratco – Nov 1st
Lysaght – NSW 15/10 – TAS is 15/10 – VIC is 22/10 – WA is 22/10 – QLD is 11/10 – SA is 5/11
Sales typically taper off this time of the year, however we continue to see a strong demand for sheds nation-wide and we expect the demand to continue into the October and November, just as it did last year.
At the same time we continue to add improvements to our ACT 3D steel building design and order management software.
New features scheduled to be released at the end of October include:
- SHS post designs for carports, garaports and arenas
- Diaphragm bracing for Corro and Trimdek sheeting
- New roller door format to allow you to create any size opening and the system will apply the correct size roller door
- Top hat optimisation to use smaller 1.2mm top hats in lieu of larger more expensive ones
- CRM administrator tool to manage your sales people, leads and distributors more efficiently
- Wind Locked Doors for C & D region designs
- Cast in anchors and chemsets applied to automated engineering
- EDI integration with Stramit
These new features will allow HiTen distributors to design steel building packages and automated engineering documents. No more waiting five days or five weeks for your council drawings. Now you can receive them in under five minutes!