Hello Shed Fans!
This month HiTen completed and tested some great functionality to add to our ACT shed design and order management software.
I would like to thank our shed distributors for helping us through this testing period and providing the necessary feedback and recommendations that has brought us to this point.
Some of the latest improvements being implemented include:
- Rotated mullions for end wall jambs – complete
- ShedSafe SiteCheck Software Integration – complete
- Continuous lapped purlin designs – complete and ongoing
- Improved haunch and knee bracket designs for greater spans – complete
- Improved roller door framing design – complete
- Fully bolted purlin and girts option – complete
- Custom mezzanine designs – July
- Automated Engineering Docs for council – July
- Windlocked doors – Aug
- Wind Zone C Designs – Aug
- Moment frame designs (for openings in every bay) – Aug
- Insulated panel designs – Aug
- Diaphragm bracing – Sept
- Leanto on a Leanto – Sept
- Leanto on an endwall – Sept
- Eaves out to 600mm – Sept
- Improved custom construction package drawings (integrated with CAD) – Sept
Hats off to our engineering and IT teams for the speed and quality of work these past two months.
Our design improvements are made in consultation with our shed builders in order to provide greater design functionality, better pricing, faster and safer installation methods, and reduce the need for custom engineering.
We constantly strive for improvement and this year I will nominate a hand-full of our loyal distributors to join the HiTen council. This is our highest honour. The HiTen council is a group of builders and distributors that recommend improvements to HiTen’s business model, software and services so that we can collectively grow our businesses together. This year the council will meet for three days on Moreton Island in SE Queensland where we will mix a little business with a whole lot of fun!